How does it work?
1. Definitions: 'We' Dawsonrentals Campervans (a trading division of Dawsonrentals Display Refrigeration Limited). 'You' the user of the eVoucher. ‘eVoucher’ the Dawsonrentals Campervans gift voucher containing these terms.
2. The eVoucher may only be used as full or part payment for any of our hire quotes or towards any of our accessories and accessory packs. Any cost remaining after redemption of the eVoucher must be paid by another means. Redeeming the eVoucher means the presentation of the unique code provided, failure to provide that unique code will prevent the use of an eVoucher.
3. Multiple eVouchers may be redeemed in a single transaction.
4. eVouchers cannot be used on bookings already confirmed.
5. The eVoucher will expire on after 12 months from the date of purchase, and any eVouchers presented after their expiry date will be treated as void, however, provided the eVoucher is redeemed before its expiry date the actual date of the hire may be after the expiration date. eVouchers are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-extendable and non-renewable. Each eVoucher may only be used once, after use the eVoucher becomes void.
6. The risk of loss and title for eVouchers pass to you upon our electronic transmission of the eVoucher to you. We will not be liable in the event of the eVoucher being lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or expiring before it can be redeemed, or if an eVoucher is used without your permission.
7. We reserve the right to refuse an eVoucher, and take payment from alternative forms of payment, if a fraudulently obtained eVoucher, or we suspect that a fraudulently obtained eVoucher, is redeemed or is attempted to be redeem.
8. eVouchers have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. eVouchers are strictly not for re-sale, auction or re-tendering.
9. These eVoucher Terms and Conditions are solely applicable to the purchase and use of the eVoucher. Our standard terms and conditions will apply to any subsequent booking and a copy of these terms and conditions may be found on our website.
10. No change will be given in the event that the eVoucher exceeds the transaction value.
11. Dates and accessories are subject to availability.
12. eVouchers may be used as part of a booking for a person other than the eVoucher holder.
13. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions in our absolute discretion.
14. We make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to eVouchers, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event that an eVoucher is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, will be the replacement of such eVoucher. If any applicable law does not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.